EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: The following rules and guidelines, which are in line with the CDC, will be implemented and enforced in order to enter the facility. Any customer who does not comply with such protocols will be asked to leave the facility either temporarily or permanently. Keystone State Sports LLC retains the right to alter these rules at any time in order to ensure its customers and employees safety. While we believe these guidelines reflect best practices, they cannot fully prevent or mitigate the spread of the disease and customers must enter at their own risk. Keystone State Sports LLC strongly encourages at-risk customers to consider the risks prior to entering the facility.
Prior to Entry
- If you are sick or do not feel well and are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Temperature checks of all staff will be taken prior to the start of each day and any staff member with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be removed from their shift. We ask that all players and parents do their own daily assessments prior to coming to the facility.
- All employees must wear personal protective equipment/masks at all times.
- Face masks must be worn upon entry and exit of the facility.
- Once inside the building, face masks must be worn at all times.
- Cleaned prior to opening and throughout the day.
- Masks must be worn while inside the bathrooms.
Fan Seating And Lobby
- No fans or parents are permitted to enter the building during events. Players and coaches only.
- Masks encouraged
- No team meetings
- Sanitization and the safety of our customers is the number one priority. There will be designated staffers sanitizing equipment and frequently touched surfaces throughout the day and night.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations strategically located throughout the building, which we encourage all customers and employees to use frequently.
- In the event of a parent, coach, player, or staff member testing positive for Covid-19, that person will be automatically removed from the facility and required to test negative before returning. Any persons directly exposed to the positive person will also be removed from the facility and not able to return until they confirm a negative test result or have completed a 14 day quarantine.
- CDC definition of “directly exposed”- 15 minutes of close exposure (under six feet) with a positive person within 2 days prior the positive person’s onset of symptoms or 10 days following the reported test result.
- Example: Parent of a player on a team tests positive:
- The positive parent is not allowed into Keystone State Sports Complex until showing a negative test result or completing a 14 day quarantine.
- The player directly related to that parent is also not allowed Keystone State Sports until showing a negative test result or completing a 14 day quarantine.
- Any other parent that, by definition, was directly exposed to the positive parent is not allowed into the facility until showing a negative test result.
- The other players on the team can continue to play (because they were not directly exposed to the positive parent).
- If the player directly related to the parent also tests positive, then all players on that team must be removed from Keystone State Sports because they are now considered “directly exposed” to that positive player. They cannot return until showing a negative test result or completing a 14 day quarantine.