This free informational seminar will look at college recruitment from a “big picture” view while serving as an introduction to the recruiting landscape. This seminar is strongly suggested for all uncommitted students (and their families) in the classes of 2025, 2024 and 2023.
Topics to be covered will include…
- College baseball by the numbers (how many scholarships are there, what are typical measurables for D1, D2, D3 player, how many kids go on to play at each level, etc.)
- Finding the right school
- Recruiting timeliness/calendars
- The importance of academics
- The myth of “Coaches Will Find Me”
- How to conduct meaningful research into programs?
- How COVID has impacted recruitment?
Please RSVP by emailing [email protected] no later than Monday 12/13.